Friday 19 January 2007

The most amazingly massive cookie I have EVER encountered

I wish I had put something next to this thing so you can actually see how big it really is, but it is most definitely bigger than a man's head.

I found another one in Milan, Italy...now I see them all over! I don't understand why our cook can't construct something like this for dessert...

We're walking along (up-hill of course) and I'm looking into the store windows, just checking it out, and all of a sudden I spot (one of) the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life....yes, it was a massive cookie. I tell you this thing absolutely blew my mind...I was in such a state of shock that I didn't insist we stop to investigate further and then later I couldn't find the store again. However, I did re-locate the giant cookie only to discover that its actually more like an un-cut biscotti (which means it's hard as a rock). Nevertheless, I know that one day I'm going to break down and buy one and I think it'd be good if I dunk it in some coffee or milk (BUT I'D HAVE TO USE A BOWEL BECAUSE THIS THING'S NOT FITTING IN A GLASS!) I still think it's just too cool, just because of sheer size...it has actually made me want to try to make a cookie of these proportions...I think it could be something wonderful.

No comments: