Wednesday 14 February 2007

Valentine's Day from my insainly sweet and absolutely ADORABLE boyfriend

I go downstairs on Valentine's Day after only 2 hours of sleep, and I'm HUNGRY, and I'm grumpy because I can't be with Brandon and my project is frustrating, and then I walk into the dreaded studio...and I find this monsterous floral explosion sitting on my desk...and I think "Oh my goodness, I am gonna KILL that boy!" Brandon Walter's been at it again, watch out!
HOLY CRAP you've got to be kidding me, this thing is HUGE...and its beautiful and it smells wonderful and I LOVE it!
Yup, I LOVE it!
Love it,
LOOOVE it!

I counted 26 roses (red ones, pink ones, an orange one, yellow, pint and white striped, white, EVERY COLOR) and then there are tulips, freezia, and some sort of camellia or cabbage rose.
Braaaaandon, you really are too much...thank you ;)

1 comment:

Steve said...

I guess that explains all of the pictures of churches, stairs, pigeons, and fat naked guys on turtles. You have a boyfriend.

I am enjoying the pictures and commentary. Keep it up.